Dr. Gould and his staff are proud to be part of a team whose primary mission is to deliver the finest and most comprehensive periodontal services available today. We are concerned about your dental care and want to ensure that it is performed in the most responsible manner. In order to assist you with the investment in your dental health, we have outlined our payment policy.
We have several different payment options that can accommodate your individual needs. We will be happy to explain each of these options to you in more detail at your first visit and help find the right choice for you. Below is a summary of these options:
Payment due at time services are rendered.
- Cash, check, or credit card.
Payment at least one (1) week prior to treatment.
*Our most popular payment option
- Cash or check will receive a 5% courtesy discount.
- Credit card will receive a 3% courtesy discount.
Three (3) equal monthly payments (by automatic credit card deduction)
- Twenty-five (25%) down payment due prior to treatment.
- Three (3) equal monthly payments (by automatic credit card deduction).
Interest free payment plans available for up to 12 months.
- Requires application and approval through Care Credit